Monday, April 27, 2009

Roboseyo on the Seoul Podcast

So, I was on the Seoul Podcast last month, and today, in their own separate "It's In the Bag" Mailbag section, co-hosts Jennifer and Stafford have broken down the letter I wrote about Jessica Kim's article.

The post is here.

The podcast is here.

The read-up of my article is here. (It's short)

And until next time, I've decided what I'm going to do about how I feel about The Korea Times' attempt at the "Worst Week Of Journalism Ever" award from last week. It involves more than just myself, and in fact I'd like to get as many bloggers and other public-forum posters involved as possible, but I'll explain what I mean soon.

So if you're also pissed about the articles they printed last week, stay tuned and I'll explain what I mean as soon as I don't have a class to prepare for.

peace out
Roboseyo

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I didn't know you were into stop motion filming! Frank has been thinking about dabbling in that too. ;-)