Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome, Korea Herald Readers

The news is this: I have been asked, and accepted the offer, to write an ongoing column for the Expat Living section of The Korea Herald. My theme will be building community in the Expat world: I hope to talk about the importance of community to enhancing the expat experience, and helping people who live here, to enjoy the heck out of Korea, and I also hope to feature some of the communities that add meaning to expats' lives while they live here.

The article itself:
If the link works, you can read it here on the Korea Herald's webpage.

If the link doesn't work, you can read it here, cut and pasted to Roboseyo, and magically buried deep in the past.

Finally, if you are part of an expat community, or a community involving Koreans and expats together, and you think your community should be featured in my column, drop me a line at roboseyo@gmail.com explaining what you do, and why you'd love to be featured, and we'll be in touch.

If you're new to this blog, welcome to Roboseyo! You can look at the sidebar to the right, and see some of my favorite posts, to get to know who Roboseyo is, and what I'm about.

Thanks for stopping by!
(and thanks also, Matt, for giving me the opportunity to write this column)

sincerely
-Roboseyo

4 comments:

JIW said...

Congratulations~ It is probably every bloggers dream~ ;)

ok korea said...

Amazing! Congratulations.

Matt said...

Congrats. I really enjoyed starting to check out your blog. The complaining of the 의국인 here has been starting to get to me....nice to see an attempt at a balanced take on Korea. And you're Canadian eh? Me too.

Matt said...

oh and that's a really sweet nickname by the way